- An ever popular theme for blogs and business websites
- Subtle default colour scheme inspired by the 'Sharp' RapidWeaver theme
- Toggle between a simple split or block navigation layout
- Title bar height and positioning settings
- Place the sidebar left or right in various widths, use one or two columns
- Customise the banner container with your own images or slideshows
- Excellent range of theme colour and text settings
- 14 Extra Content containers and multiple logo position options
- Set the title bar to either fixed or scrolling, in various heights
- Excellent cross-browser compatibility and plugin compatibility
- Fully responsive and optimised for tablet and smartphone devices
Wilderness is currently supplied with a 15% discount code for the latest version of WeaverPix. The theme also includes free usage of the FreeStyle banner stack, which normally retails at £10.00 GBP. If you require help with purchasing Wilderness, please click onto the support page and click the 'purchasing help' tab for more information.
Updates for the Wilderness RapidWeaver theme are free for all existing users. Theme updates are periodically released to introduce new features and maintain compatibility with the latest RapidWeaver addons and web browsers. You can tell if an update is available for Wilderness, by comparing the number shown next to the theme name in the RapidWeaver theme panel, compared with the version number shown on the right.
Generally theme updates are not sent out automatically, because previously it was found many of the emails went missing in junk or spam mail filters. Instead you're invited to check for Wilderness updates yourself, and download them at a time convenient to you. Updates also get publicised via the RapidWeaver Addon website, the RapidWeaver Central newsletter and the free iCentral app.
Theme updates can be obtained using the original download link, emailed to you when you purchased Wilderness. If you no longer have this download link or you require an expired link to be reactivated, please send a quick email, and include the following information:
- Name and version of the theme you need an update for (in this case say that you need Wilderness 4.4)
- The name and email address used when you purchased the theme
- The purchase method used (was it purchased through the website or as a direct order?)
- Any other useful information like the date, or invoice number
Once your purchase details have been located, you'll be sent a new download link. Theme updates are recognised in RapidWeaver as new themes, so multiple versions of the same theme can be safely installed alongside each other. This means you can selectively update certain projects to use newer themes, and any customisations you've applied like custom code or images don't get deleted. For more information on updating themes, please see the theme user guide.