Although it looks quite complex theme on the surface, Torrent is actually easy to master. Development on the Torrent theme started in September 2010. During this period the theme has been used in several live websites for clients. Some expert RapidWeaver users (people using RapidWeaver daily to manage and build commercial websites) have also heavily influenced the design and development of this exciting new theme. Torrent is compatible with RapidWeaver 5.
- Fully responsive, with powerful optimisations for tablets and smartphones
- Simple split navigation layout
- Customisable body backgrounds and overlays
- Support for 2 banner containers - above or below the content container
- Range of banner height, content and frame options
- Great selection of theme colour settings
- Broad range of useful theme style settings
- Subtle animation effects on navigation and search bars
- Space-saving sidebar container at the top
- Dozens of fixed and variable theme width settings to choose from
- 10 Extra Content Containers
- Multiple logo positioning options
- Support for WAI-ARIA Document Landmark Roles
- Compatible with IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Safari, Opera, Firefox and Chrome
Torrent is currently supplied with a 15% discount code for the latest version of WeaverPix. If you require help with purchasing Torrent, please click onto the support page and click the 'purchasing help' tab for more information.
Updates for the Torrent RapidWeaver theme are free for all existing users. Theme updates are periodically released to introduce new features and maintain compatibility with the latest RapidWeaver addons and web browsers. You can tell if an update is available for Torrent, by comparing the number shown next to the theme name in the RapidWeaver theme panel, compared with the version number shown on the right.
Generally theme updates are not sent out automatically, because previously it was found many of the emails went missing in junk or spam mail filters. Instead you're invited to check for Torrent updates yourself, and download them at a time convenient to you. Updates also get publicised via the RapidWeaver Addon website, the RapidWeaver Central newsletter and the free iCentral app.
Theme updates can be obtained using the original download link, emailed to you when you purchased Torrent. If you no longer have this download link or you require an expired link to be reactivated, please send a quick email, and include the following information:
- Name and version of the theme you need an update for (in this case say that you need Torrent 2.0)
- The name and email address used when you purchased the theme
- The purchase method used (was it purchased through the website or as a direct order?)
- Any other useful information like the date, or invoice number
Once your purchase details have been located, you'll be sent a new download link. Theme updates are recognised in RapidWeaver as new themes, so multiple versions of the same theme can be safely installed alongside each other. This means you can selectively update certain projects to use newer themes, and any customisations you've applied like custom code or images don't get deleted. For more information on updating themes, please see the theme user guide.