- Wide selection of customisable colour and text formatting settings
- Support for 6 Extra Content containers in various locations, including a bookmark bar
- Built-in smooth scrolling capabilities to create stunning single page websites
- Fully customisable content container, navigation and body backgrounds
- Use either a static body background of a smooth-scrolling background effect
- Choice of fixed and variable content container widths
- Full control over sidebar and navigation width and positioning
- Compatibility with all major web browsers and RapidWeaver plugins
- Great range of professional web typographic settings and font face options
Storm is currently supplied with a 15% discount code for the latest version of WeaverPix. The theme also includes free usage of the FreeStyle banner stack, which normally retails at £10.00 GBP. If you require help with purchasing Storm, please click onto the support page and click the 'purchasing help' tab for more information.
Updates for the Storm RapidWeaver theme are free for all existing users. Theme updates are periodically released to introduce new features and maintain compatibility with the latest RapidWeaver addons and web browsers. You can tell if an update is available for Storm, by comparing the number shown next to the theme name in the RapidWeaver theme panel, compared with the version number shown on the right.
Generally theme updates are not sent out automatically, because previously it was found many of the emails went missing in junk or spam mail filters. Instead you're invited to check for Storm updates yourself, and download them at a time convenient to you. Updates also get publicised via the RapidWeaver Addon website, the RapidWeaver Central newsletter and the free iCentral app.
Theme updates can be obtained using the original download link, emailed to you when you purchased Storm. If you no longer have this download link or you require an expired link to be reactivated, please send a quick email, and include the following information:
- Name and version of the theme you need an update for (in this case say that you need Storm 1.1)
- The name and email address used when you purchased the theme
- The purchase method used (was it purchased through the website or as a direct order?)
- Any other useful information like the date, or invoice number
Once your purchase details have been located, you'll be sent a new download link. Theme updates are recognised in RapidWeaver as new themes, so multiple versions of the same theme can be safely installed alongside each other. This means you can selectively update certain projects to use newer themes, and any customisations you've applied like custom code or images don't get deleted. For more information on updating themes, please see the theme user guide.