Photogenic supports unlimited stretched body background images (embedded using the Extra Content technique), and a choice between a drop-down or mega-menu layout. A broad range of theme style and colour settings are built in. Photogenic was originally designed for photography, portfolio, showcase and other creative media websites, but could be used in many other project types.
- Perfect for photography, portfolio, showcase and other creative media websites
- Support for unlimited custom body background images, with control over placement
- Option for body background, content container or navbar to fade-in on page load
- Choose between an animated drop-down menu or mega menu navigation layout
- Wide range of theme colour settings, covering just about everything you see on screen
- Theme width settings between 500px and 10,000px and support for horizontal sliders
- Full control over navbar, header, content, sidebar and footer container backgrounds
- Fantastic choice of font faces, including support Google embedded fonts
- Control text size, line heights, letter spacing and sidebar width / position
- Use smooth horizontal-sliding anchors to create a modern single page website
- Excellent cross-browser compatibility with all major web browsers and plugins
- Optional RapidSearch search bar
Updates for the Photogenic RapidWeaver theme are free for all existing users. Theme updates are periodically released to introduce new features and maintain compatibility with the latest RapidWeaver addons and and web browsers. You can tell if an update is available for Photogenic, by comparing the number shown next to the theme name in RapidWeaver, compared with the version number shown on the right. Generally theme updates are not sent out automatically, because previously it was found many of the emails went missing in junk or spam mail filters. Instead you are invited to check for Photogenic updates yourself, and download them at a time convenient to you. Updates also get publicised via the RapidWeaver Addon website, the RapidWeaver Central newsletter and the free iCentral app.
Theme updates can be obtained using the original download link, emailed to you when you purchased Photogenic. If you no longer have this download link or you require an expired link to be reactivated, please send a quick email, and include the following information:
- Name of the theme you need an update for (in this case say that you need an update for Photogenic)
- The name and email address used when you purchased the theme
- The purchase method used (was it purchased through the website or as a direct order?)
- Any other useful information like the date, or invoice number
Once your purchase details have been located, you will be sent a new download link. Theme updates are recognised in RapidWeaver as new themes, so multiple versions of the same theme can be safely installed alongside each other. This means you can selectively update certain projects to use newer themes, and any customisations you've applied like custom code or images don't get deleted. For more information on updating themes, please see the theme user guide.