Photogenic supports unlimited stretched body background images - simply put your images in ExtraContent1 or use the FreeStyle technique. A broad range of theme style and colour settings are built in. Photogenic was originally designed for photography, portfolio, showcase and other creative media websites, but could be used in many other project types.
- Perfect for photography, portfolio, showcase and other creative media websites
- Support for unlimited custom body background images
- Option for body background, content container or navbar to fade-in on page load
- Animated drop-down menu
- Wide range of theme colour settings, covering just about everything you see on screen
- Responsive, with excellent support for many mobile and tablet devices
- Full control over navbar, header, content, sidebar and footer container backgrounds
- Fantastic choice of font faces
- Control text size, line heights, letter spacing and sidebar width / position
- Excellent cross-browser compatibility with all major web browsers and plugins
Photogenic is currently supplied with a 15% discount code for the latest version of WeaverPix. If you require help with purchasing Photogenic, please click onto the support page and click the 'purchasing help' tab for more information.
Updates for the Photogenic RapidWeaver theme are free for all existing users. Theme updates are periodically released to introduce new features and maintain compatibility with the latest RapidWeaver addons and web browsers. You can tell if an update is available for Photogenic, by comparing the number shown next to the theme name in the RapidWeaver theme panel, compared with the version number shown on the right.
Generally theme updates are not sent out automatically, because previously it was found many of the emails went missing in junk or spam mail filters. Instead you're invited to check for Photogenic updates yourself, and download them at a time convenient to you. Updates also get publicised via the RapidWeaver Addon website, the RapidWeaver Central newsletter and the free iCentral app.
Theme updates can be obtained using the original download link, emailed to you when you purchased Photogenic. If you no longer have this download link or you require an expired link to be reactivated, please send a quick email, and include the following information:
- Name and version of the theme you need an update for (in this case say that you need Photogenic 2.0)
- The name and email address used when you purchased the theme
- The purchase method used (was it purchased through the website or as a direct order?)
- Any other useful information like the date, or invoice number
Once your purchase details have been located, you'll be sent a new download link. Theme updates are recognised in RapidWeaver as new themes, so multiple versions of the same theme can be safely installed alongside each other. This means you can selectively update certain projects to use newer themes, and any customisations you've applied like custom code or images don't get deleted. For more information on updating themes, please see the theme user guide.