The code used to generate the animated drop-down menu's has proved to be very successful, and this same code is now found in other RapidWeaver themes by other developers. Media is another theme setting new standards.
- A strong, multi-purpose RapidWeaver theme suitable for a wide range of different projects
- Option of an animated drop-down menu, split navigation or block navigation layout
- Makes use of the RAFT plugin to boost responsive behaviour and mobile support
- Vivid, highly customisable header container, suitable for both static images and sliders
- Customise the body background with a solid colour, gradient, pattern or custom image
- Control content and sidebar padding. Make left or right floating images borderless
- Disable parent navigation links on drop-downs using the build in link-suppressor.js function
- Wide variety of text styling options, font faces and colour pickers
- Many theme width, Extra Content, sidebar positing and logo options
- Great compatibility with all major web browsers and RapidWeaver page styles
- Incorporates the opensource Bootstrap Toolkit for extra functionality
ShowcaseChampagne Tango - www.champagnetangoperth.com A non-profit organisation providing a relaxed and intimate social setting to make you feel at home, meet new friends, and enjoy the atmosphere. In this example the Media theme has been used in conjunction with several other stack elements to create a professional-looking website that engages the reader.
Updates for the Media RapidWeaver theme are free for all existing users. Theme updates are periodically released to introduce new features and maintain compatibility with the latest RapidWeaver addons and and web browsers. You can tell if an update is available for Media, by comparing the number shown next to the theme name in RapidWeaver, compared with the version number shown on the right. Generally theme updates are not sent out automatically, because previously it was found many of the emails went missing in junk or spam mail filters. Instead you are invited to check for Media updates yourself, and download them at a time convenient to you. Updates also get publicised via the RapidWeaver Addon website, the RapidWeaver Central newsletter and the free iCentral app.
Theme updates can be obtained using the original download link, emailed to you when you purchased Media. If you no longer have this download link or you require an expired link to be reactivated, please send a quick email, and include the following information:
- Name of the theme you need an update for (in this case say that you need an update for Media)
- The name and email address used when you purchased the theme
- The purchase method used (was it purchased through the website or as a direct order?)
- Any other useful information like the date, or invoice number
Once your purchase details have been located, you will be sent a new download link. Theme updates are recognised in RapidWeaver as new themes, so multiple versions of the same theme can be safely installed alongside each other. This means you can selectively update certain projects to use newer themes, and any customisations you've applied like custom code or images don't get deleted. For more information on updating themes, please see the theme user guide.