Haze uses an HTML5 Doctype and has been confirmed to work in IE7, IE8, IE9, Safari, Opera, Chrome and Firefox. The theme performs well on devices like the iPad and iPhone, and also plays nicely with a wide variety of RapidWeaver page style plugins. Haze also incorporates some extended album page style settings.
- A clean and contemporary RapidWeaver theme, packing in numerous customisable options
- Ideal for education, marketing, informational and smaller business websites
- Highly customisable banner container suitable for static images and slideshows
- Excellent range of font faces, including support for embeddable font faces
- Customise text size, line height, sidebar width and position and theme width
- Support for RapidSearch search bar containers (RapidSearch plugin not included)
- Simple and effective block navigation layout
- Full support for body background fills and image backgrounds
- Wide range of theme colour settings, covering titles, content, links and HTML elements
- Excellent cross-browser compatibility with all major web browsers and plugins
- 8 Extra Content containers
- Support for a content container within the banner container
Updates for the Haze RapidWeaver theme are free for all existing users. Theme updates are periodically released to introduce new features and maintain compatibility with the latest RapidWeaver addons and and web browsers. You can tell if an update is available for Haze, by comparing the number shown next to the theme name in RapidWeaver, compared with the version number shown on the right. Generally theme updates are not sent out automatically, because previously it was found many of the emails went missing in junk or spam mail filters. Instead you are invited to check for Haze updates yourself, and download them at a time convenient to you. Updates also get publicised via the RapidWeaver Addon website, the RapidWeaver Central newsletter and the free iCentral app.
Theme updates can be obtained using the original download link, emailed to you when you purchased Haze. If you no longer have this download link or you require an expired link to be reactivated, please send a quick email, and include the following information:
- Name of the theme you need an update for (in this case say that you need an update for Haze)
- The name and email address used when you purchased the theme
- The purchase method used (was it purchased through the website or as a direct order?)
- Any other useful information like the date, or invoice number
Once your purchase details have been located, you will be sent a new download link. Theme updates are recognised in RapidWeaver as new themes, so multiple versions of the same theme can be safely installed alongside each other. This means you can selectively update certain projects to use newer themes, and any customisations you've applied like custom code or images don't get deleted. For more information on updating themes, please see the theme user guide.